A briefing to clients concerning the on-going pandemic.
At Johnson Technical Systems we take a strong stance when it comes to the working conditions of both our employees and those of our clients. As this outbreak continues to spread our team are closely assessing the advice provided by the UK Government and the World Health Organisation to ensure that we are taking all meaningful precautions. In addition to this we wanted to provide our clients with a clear and concise response which will provide reassurance that we have a plan in place.
What We Are Doing?
In accordance with guidance provided by worldwide health authorities, our team have strengthened our local cleanliness measures. This includes:
- More daytime cleaning, including increased sanitising of areas which receive high usage.
- Hygene measures such as: Washing hands before entering the offices.
- Making sure that hand sanitiser and soap dispensers remain filled.
- Regular communications to ensure that all employees and clients are updated.
- Rescheduling any face to face meetings to be conducted via telephone or video conferencing.
- Prohibiting visitors to any of our offices.
As we provide mission critical services to each and every one of our clients, we are duty bound to ensure that our operations and support continue to operate with as little disruption as possible. With this in mind we have placed a selection of our support team/s in isolation away from our head office until further notice.
During this time of increased concern, Johnson Technical remain fully committed to the professional delivery of our services. We are dedicated to working both with our Clients and Suppliers to ensure that we continue the pro-active support we pride ourselves on and remain fully supportive of customers IT Requirements.
Should you have any further questions concerning the above statement then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org.