Cyber Security Health Check
A cyber security health check is key to establishing a secure infrastructure and developing your cyber resilience. The Health Check will help you identify your organisations weakest security areas and recommend the appropriate measures to mitigate your risks.
It’s important to review your businesses cyber security posture periodically to identify any weaknesses and close them before they are exploited. A cyber security incident can be costly to your business, resulting in financial loss and damage to your reputation, we recommend proactively managing these risks to ensure they are mitigated.
Last year the Federation of Small Businesses found that 66% of SME’s had been victims of cyber-crime at an estimated cost of around £3000.00 each. Recent ransomware attacks show us the damage a cyber-criminal can inflict upon all parts of industry, it also highlights some of the protective steps which could have prevented these attacks.
A cyber security health check will provide you with a detailed report describing your current cyber security weaknesses and critical exposures. This will draw best practice from ISO 27001, 10 Steps to Cyber Security, CIS 20 Critical Controls and Cyber Essentials.
Scope of Work:
• Cyber Security Governance
• Risk and Asset Management
• Security Policy and Organisation
• Employee Awareness
• Human Resource Security
• Communication Security
• Threat and Vulnerability Management
• Access Control
• System Management
• Technical Security Infrastructure
• System Management
• Network Management
• Mobile Computing
• Security Incident Management
• Security monitoring + improvement
• Internal Scan – Up to 35 IP’s
• External Scan – Up to 35 IP’s
• Wireless Segregation Test
• Policies and Procedures
• Social Media Use
• Phishing Awareness
• Password Management
• Portable Device Use
• Incident Response
The Benefits of a cyber security health check:
• Easy to read and digest executive summary report
• Reduces the overall cyber security risk within the organisation
• Assessment of a wide range of security control areas
• Enables your organisation to improve your Cyber Security resilience
• Implement the best possible solutions for your budget and business requirements
By taking our Cyber Security Health Check you will learn how well protected your business is and specific areas for improvement.
Contact our team for more information – email us on email@example.com or call us on 01277 888799