Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) is an outsourcing model for security management. Typically, Security-as-a-Service involves security management provided in-house by an external organisation. Sourcing and retaining cyber security talent can be as challenging as managing cyber risk itself. In fact, 51% of companies report a severe shortage of cyber security skills.
What if you could access operational expertise without the hassle or expense of employing a full time, in house Cyber Security team? With our Security-as-a-Service this is exactly what you can do. Let Johnson Technical Security handle your cyber risks so you can keep your focus on driving your business forward.
Want to know how it works?>
Organisations need to protect their assets, but they also need to be profitable to stay in business. Protecting information assets has become a priority for organisations that need to meet compliance requirements or need to protect sensitive data. The challenge for these businesses’ is implementing robust security practices while keeping investment and operational costs contained.
Our cyber security resilience team will cover all of your cyber security needs., which include:
• Regular assessments of your current cyber security posture and procedures to determine your security needs.
• Conducting internal and external vulnerability assessments.
• Attending & Reporting on current business Cyber risk in board meetings.
• Cyber risk mitigation.
• Help building cyber resilience within the organisation.
• Data Encryption.
• Data Loss Prevention strategies.
• Email Monitoring.
• Building an information security internal policy framework.
• Help raising awareness within the organisation.
• Compliance/Certification knowledge.
• Access to your own security helpdesk.
Benefits of having Security-as-a-Service:
• IT Security Team are at your disposal, they have more experience and a skillset to secure your business.
• You get to focus on what’s more important for your organisation.
• Makes in-house management simpler.
• Save on costs employing an in-house Cyber Security team.
• Some industries have regulations in place that dictate how data is stored and transmitted so as to ensure its security and privacy.
Contact our team for more information – email us on email@example.com or call us on 01277 888799