Cyber Essentials Certification
The Cyber Essentials scheme is a key deliverable of the UK’s National Cyber Security Programme. Realising that the controls in the 10 Steps to Cyber Security were not being implemented effectively, and that no existing, individual standard met its specific requirement, the government developed the Cyber Essentials scheme.
Johnson Technical Security helps you become Cyber Essentials certified – It’s a scheme designed to help businesses deal with the demanding issue of cyber security. The Cyber Essentials scheme provides guidance to help organisations of all sizes, and in all sectors, to measure their defences against common forms of cyber-attacks.
According to the UK Government, around 80% of cyber-attacks could be prevented if businesses put simple cyber security controls in place. However, not all organisations are getting these basics right. Only 58% have assessed themselves against the governments “10 Steps” cyber security guidance and only 30% of boards receive regular cyber security intelligence.
Why Should I Get Cyber Essentials:
- Protect your organisation from approximately 80% of cyber attacks – Implementing the five controls correctly will help protect your organisation.
- Drive business efficiency – Focus on your core business objectives knowing that you are protected from the majority of cyber-attacks.
- Demonstrate security and help secure the supply chain – Demonstrate your commitment to protecting your own data and that of your customers and suppliers.
- Work with the UK government and the MOD – Cyber Essentials will permit you to work with the UK government and Cyber Essentials Plus will give you the opportunity to work with the MOD.
- Increase your chances of securing business – Boost your reputation and have a greater chance of winning contracts.
- Reduce cyber insurance premiums – Cyber insurance agencies often look more favourably on organisations that have achieved Cyber Essentials certification.
Make Cyber Essentials Easier By Getting Certified By Us:
With our easy 4 step approach, getting certified is made simple. Our team can help your business prepare for and pass your Cyber Essentials assessment, enabling you to comply with UK government requirements. This Certification will entitle you to use the Cyber Essentials badge to publicise your commitment to cyber security.
Contact Johnson Technical Security’s trained advisors today to find out more about how we can help your business become Cyber Essentials Certified. Email us on email@example.com or call us on 01277 888799.